Hello and thank you for your staying with us! Your patronage means more to us now more than ever! We have had to make some changes that we would like to make you aware of:
Please note some of our policies:
- We are a 100% NO SMOKING property and live in a high fire danger area. Smoking is only allowed in the meadow and an ashtray may be found near the parking lot entrance.
- No refunds will be given with less than 10 days notice (30 days on kitchen units) for any reason including power outages or other acts of God, unless due to Covid-19.
- We have no cellular service in Sierra City but we do have a landline and WiFi is available in the lobby & a few rooms.
- Please respect that we remain pet friendly and do NOT allow pets on any furniture or leave them unattended in the room at any time. If any evidence of damage or additional cleaning is found to be needed, an extra charge will be applied to your credit card on file. Kindly always clean up after your pet and keep them on a leash on the main property.
- Please always pack water and flashlights in case of emergency.
Please also note our new Covid-19 Procedures:
- Masks must be worn by all at all times when in public, especially in the restaurant building (masks may be removed when dining).
- Unless other arrangements are made, the credit card used for your deposit will be automatically charged for the balance of your stay upon check-in (contactless check-in).
- Sanitized keys will be left in your room and the door unlocked and windows open.
- There will be no daily housekeeping at this time to help prevent potential exposure to our staff.
- We have removed the informational binder from your room, please make any area or hotel specific inquiries at the front desk.
- Trash bags have been provided (in bathroom) for soiled linens should you need a fresh set. Please leave soiled linens in bag outside your door.
- Should you need garbage removed or extra towels, linens, toilet paper, etc., please notify the front office…please DO NOT leave garbage outside due to critters.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out is 11am. No early check-ins or late check-outs will be allowed at this time to allow for maximum cleaning time.
- Upon leaving, please open all windows and turn on the fans to help “air out” your room for our cleaning staff.
- We are spraying each room with hospital grade sanitizer prior to each guest.
- The water from the tap comes directly from a mountain spring and is not only safe to drink, it’s the best water you can get!
- Please do not leave any food or coolers in cars or on patios/porches — we’re in bear & racoon country.
Thank you very much and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help improve your stay!
Best – Glen & Cindy