Hello and thank you for your staying with us! PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS YOU ARE AGREEING TO WHEN COMPLETING YOUR RESERVATION. We very much look forward to your visit and want to help you prepare for your trip:
- No refunds will be given with less than 10 days’ notice (30 days on kitchen units) for any reason including for power outages or other acts of God. Group bookings are subject to a 30 day cancelation. Please understand that weather can be unpredictable in the Sierra and smoke, fire danger and power outages are also unpredictable. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance in case you need to cancel or change your plans last minute and we can help you purchase insurance if needed.
- All refunds will be subject to a 5% service fee (new).
- Sierra Pines Resort is a pet-friendly and NON-SMOKING property.
- We have no cellular service in Sierra City, but we do have a phone for guests’ use and Wi-Fi in the lobby area.
- Please respect that we’d like to remain pet-friendly and do NOT allow your pets on any furniture or left unattended in the room at any time. If any evidence of damage or additional cleaning is found to be needed, an extra charge will be applied to your credit card.
- Please always pack water and flashlights in case of emergency when traveling to the mountains.
- Outside of our dining room, other local restaurant hours fluctuate greatly and there is only one gas (no charging) station at Bassetts which may only operate during summer.
- The water from the tap comes directly from a mountain spring and is not only safe to drink, it’s the best water you can get! Please leave those plastic bottles at home and pack your reusable ones.
- We strive to be a green property but recycling is becoming more difficult. We appreciate you bringing reusable items and we proudly use compostable products for take out.
- We use natural & environmentally friendly cleaning and sanitizing products.
- Please do not leave any food or coolers in cars or on patios/porches-we’re in bear & raccoon country.
Thank you very much and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help improve your stay!
Best – Glen & Cindy